Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Finally Summer


Sofia! Still cute as a button. She sounds like an angry elephant though...
Photobomb via Sage. I was trying to get a picture of the goats climbing all over one another to attack the hay, despite having 2 acres of pasture to nibble on all day.

I'd love a mimosa. . .

The pigs are still bringing us great joy...from the freezer! We have yet to add a new batch of piglets, waiting on some concrete work to be completed to keep things neat and tidy.

My favorite time of year! I usually pick after morning milking and the berries rarely make it into the house. Rog made me put some cups in the barn so I'm not 'forced' to eat them all immediately.

Sunset over Pleasant Hill Lake. I was just admiring this photo and how I captured a bird in flight just over the horizon. Then he disappeared and I realized it was just dirt on my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment